Saturday, January 05, 2013

Holiday Nails/Manucures Festives



Essie - Miss Fancy Pants


Green/Vert: Maybelline Express Finish - Be Scene In Green
Gold/Or: Revlon - Gold Coin
Gold Sparkle/Paillettes Dorées: Urban Outfitters - Golden Child



Green/Vert: Maybelline Express Finish - Be Scene In Green
Gold/Or: Revlon - Gold Coin
Red/Rouge: Essie - Too Too Hot


Happy New Year! These are my holiday nails, from my last week of work to Xmas. There was one before that last one, but unfortunately I forgot to take a shot before removing it and I can't remember what it looked like. I'm very proud of my the last one though. I find myself attracted more and more to geometric nail arts, probably because they reflect the simplicity of my way of dressing.

Bonne Année! Celles-ci sont mes manucures des fêtes, de ma dernière semaine au boulot avant les vacances à ma manucure que j'ai porté à Noël. Il y en avait un autre mais j'ai oublié d'en prendre une photo avant de l'enlever Et je ne me rappelle pas de ce dont elle avait l'air. J'aime beaucoup la dernière. Je me trouve attirée de plus en plus par les manucures géométriques, probablement parce que ça reflète ma façon de m'habiller.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home