Sunday, November 11, 2012

Remembrance/Souvenir

Light green/Vert pâle: Ardene - Sea Green
Dark green/Vert foncé: Joe Fresh - Moss/Mousse
Reds/Rouges: L'Oréal - Breaking Curfew 380, Joe Fresh - Apple/Pomme
Black/Noir: Revlon - Knockout

Of course I would do this nail art for this weekend. After seeing so many Facebook profile pics with poppies, I chose to do a stylized version. For the ring finger, I hesitated between the bloom you see in the pic, doing 4-5 flowers like on the other fingers or doing a field of little red dots. I saw an idea in a nail art video and used it for the large flower. Basically I put on the dark red as a background and then simply tapped the lighter red on top with the polish brush without covering the darker edge and I didn't even out the brighter red so that I'd have a varigated effect and to give some depth to the colours. I decided to top it off with my matte top coat. [But I a shiny one after writting this post just to see the difference.]

Évidemment qu'il était prévu que je fasse cette manucure ce weekend. Après avoir vu plusieurs photos de profilsees sur Facebook ayant des coquelicots, j'ai choisi d'en faire une version stylisée. Pour l'annulaire, j'ai hésité entre la grande fleur comme dans la photo, en faire 4-5 similaire à celles sur les autres doigts ou un champ de fleur avec des taches rouges. J'ai adapté une idée que j'ai vu dans une vidéo de manucure et l'ai utilisé sur la grande fleur. En simple, j'ai d'abord fait la fleur dans avec le rouge foncée, ensuite j'ai tout simplement étampé le rouge vif par dessus avec la brosse à vernis en prenant soin de ne pas uniformiser l'application afin d'avoir une variation de ton et un peu de profondeur. Sur la photo j'ai utilisé une vernis mat mais j'ai rajouté un vernis brillant après avoir pris la photo pour voir la différence.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE!!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home