Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pink And Stripes/Rose Et Rayures

Tutorial/Instructions: Easy Rasta Nail Art 563 by Robin Moses
Pink/Rose: Maybelline Salon Expert - Metallic Rose / Rose Metal
Stripes/Rayures: Quo By Orly Instant Artist - Black, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White on, 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Grey Area

[Note: I didn't realize that I hadn't published this one, I made it last weekend]As much as I liked the henna nails I was itching to do another pink mani. I heeded the lesson I learned a couple of weeks ago and didn't remove the polish until I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I thought of revisiting the failed gingham and I have another idea I'm saving for next weekend. I decided to do Robin Moses' Easy Rasta nail art only I decided to make the pink as the background so that I didn't have to mix polishes with white to make them stand out. I used white, grey and black for the stripes. My only quibble I should have created a medium grey by mixing the white and black, and used that instead of the dark grey or create a light grey to use instead of the white.

Once again French tips with this pink look gaudy and I love it for that reason. I liked making this mani, I will probably revisit it in the future with other colour variations.

[Nota: Zut, je croyais avoir publié ceci le weekend dernier] Bien que j'aimais la manucure au henné, je désirais faire une autre à avec du rose. J'ai par contre tenu compte de la leçon apprise il y deux semaines et donc je n'ai pas enlevé le verni tant que je n'avais pas décidé de ce que je voulais faire. J'ai pense ressayer le motif Vichy et aussi autre idée que je garde pour la fin de semaine prochaine. Finalement j'ai arrêté mon choix sur le tuto aux couleurs Rasta de Robin Moses sauf que j'ai changé le noir pour le rose afin de ne pas avoir à mélanger les vernis contrastants avec du blanc pour les faire ressortir. Un bémol: j'aurais dû par cotre mélanger le blanc et le noir afin de créer un gris moyen et l'utiliser à la place du gris foncé ou encore créer un gris clair à utiliser à la place du blanc.

Encore une fois cette variation de manucure française avec ce rose fait est très criard et je l'aime précisement pour ça. Je le referai certainement avec d'autres variations de couleur.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home