Friday, October 12, 2012

Illusion




Pink/Rose: Maybelline Salon Expert - Metallic Pink/ Rose Métal
Maroon/Bordeaux: Revlon - Breaking Curfew

One of these days I will just put on the polish with no add-on, I almost left the maroon as is. But unexpectedly, I do kind of have my cake and get to eat it because when I look at my fingers other then the thumbs from the angle I normally see them, I could convince myself that I only have the maroon on.

Je crois bien un jour que je porterai le vernis sans ajout, j'ai failli laisser le bordeaux tel quel. Mais, de façon inattendue, j'ai le beurre et l'argent du beurre. Lorsque je regarde mes ongles dans l'angle habituel, on dirait que si je n'avais pas mis de rose sur mon pouce, je serais convaincue que je ne porte que le Bordeaux.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home