Sunday, May 27, 2007

Last week/Dernière semaine

So how much sock do you get from one Opal Skein? I reckon the legs could have been at least 2" longer. Next thing to do would be to block them, as soon I get my hand on sock forms.

Avec une balle de laine Opal, vous pouvez voir que l'on peut faire une assez longe paire de chaussette, avoir su j'aurais la jambe plus longue de 2". Il ne me reste qu'à les mettre sur une forme pour en finaliser la forme finale.


This is my last week here and I'm doing this quickie project for my roomate, she asked that I make a coin purse to hold her celle and stuff. I'm using a mercerized coton yarn. I've actually ralized that it was a bad idea to start with the stockinette stitch because I the XOX cable stitch I'm using for the front side of the purse may be longer then the other half. Anyway, it's a quick project.

Ceci est ma dernière semaine de cours et j'en profite pour faire un projet rapide pour ma coloc. Elle m'a demandé de lui faire une petite sacoche pour son cellulaire et autres cossins. J'utilise un fil de coto mercerisé. J'ai réalisé que ce fut une mauvaise idée de commencer avec le jersey endroit car la torsade risque d'être trop longue. Je devrais avoir fini d'ici mardi.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

They look lovely!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Virtuous said...

Wow! I didn't know you were in the service and you speak..is that French too?

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home