Saturday, March 01, 2008

Shorn/Tondue



Well I went to the barber today (obviously). I thought I could live with the fact that I had parts of my head with very little hair and long in the rest but I couldn't take it anymore. After looking at pictures from when I had my dreads cut last year and looking at my hair in the fall, all the way to last December I knew that it was very recent. So finally I decided to just cut it off and start over though for a second I did change my mind. He thought he save most of it but I told him that I expected to walk with almost nothing left and as much as he tried, in the end he gave me the same do I had last year. I'm just happy that I don't have spots that are truly hairless. As I left I told him that I hope that I wont be back any time soon. On a final note, though I'm a brunette again I have some reflection for my henna+indigo treatment I did last week. I won't redo again until it gets much longer then this but my hair has some reflection from the henna.

Je reviens d'une visite chez le barbier. Je pensais que je pourrais vivre avec le fait que j'avais des pertes de cheveux dans des parties spécifiques et que le reste continuait à pousser mais j'ai fini par trouver que ça avait l'air ridicule. Après avoir regardé les photos de mes cheveux depuis que j'ai coupés mes dreadlocks l'an dernier jusqu'à décembre dernier, j'ai pu constaté que cette perte de cheveux était récente. Je suis donc aller chez le barbier et lui ai dit de faire ce qu'il pouvait mais que je m'attendais à ne plus rien avoir en sortant de son salon. En partant je lui ai dit que j'espérais ne pas le revoir de sitôt. Une dernière chose. Bien que mes cheveux décolorés sont restés sur le plancher, j'ai quand même des reflets suite aux traitements au henné que j'ai fait durant ces dernières semaine.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Très joli.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Two Cables and a Frapp said...

The henna is still looking rich. The hair cut is really cute, it fits you. Also, why do a pair of scissors/clippers/shears put our stylists in a state of possession ???

3:03 PM  
Blogger Amina said...

le coiffeur a un fait un bon travail. Tu es toute jolie :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Khadija Dawn Carryl said...

Your henna and hair looks really nice :) Let us know if you ever do it again.

Khadija

2:58 PM  
Blogger Ali P said...

I love your hair super short like this because you have a perfect head for it. So chic and stylin'.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home