Wednesday, February 27, 2008

TNKC*/CTMS*


*Tuesday night knitting club. And yes I knit continental style though I'm actually slipping a stitch marker in this pic. If I was to take a picture of myself while knitting it would always look like this: I would always be sitting at the far end of the couch with my knitting companion next to me.

*Club de tricot du mardi soir. Et oui je tricote à la continentale mais en fait je suis en train de passer un anneau-marqueur d'une aiguille à l'autre dans cette photos. Si je me prenais tout le temps en photo à chaque fois que je tricote, ce serait toujours composé de la même façon: je serais toujours assise au bout du canapé avec mon compagnon de tricot à mes côtés...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Amina said...

il faudra que je me remette au tricot. J'en faisais au lycee, je fais partie du club couture. J'arrivais a faire des points assez basiques, a faire une echarpe. J'ai essaye une fois de faire un pull a ma mere, je l'ai jamais termine..gasp!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

That's one freaky cat photo! Looks like your cat is an alien with those green green eyes! (Dang flash!)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Virtuous said...

I knew continental too!

Wow! The cat's eyes are freakin' me out!! And look at your looooong straight needles! :oD

Keep clickin' them on Marilyn gurl!!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Guaria del Bosque said...

Don't apologize for how you knit. Just do what works best for you. Love the kitty with the laser-ray eyes!

3:40 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Girl, I love how you go straight old school with them long ole straights! Do it!

I knit continental, too. Most of the world does.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home