Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quickie/P'tite vite

So I'm doing some serious purging right now at my place, I'm amazed of the amount of stuff I've managed to get rid of so far and I have yet to get to the three biggest offenders: my bedroom, my sewing room (that's a serious beast to tackle) and my locker. Sadly I didn't take before pics of my galley kitchen to help you appreciate the amount of work done there.

This small project is part of the process, it's a clothespin bag for my wall dryer in the bathroom. I came up with the specs myself after looking at a few patterns online, the whole thing is made with a single strip of fabric that is simply folded and sewn, with a bias ribbon at the opening, a dowel near the top to help it hold it's shape and a piece of cardboard to stiffen the bottom. That gap at the opening annoys me, I know I have some stick on velcro lying around and I will close it up. Otherwise, I like it.

En ce moment je suis en train de faire une sérieuse épuration de mon condo. La quantité de choses dont je me suis débarrassée jusqu'à présent est assez surprenante mais le pire est que je n'ai pas encore attaqué la où il y le plus à faire ie ma chambre à coucher, ma salle de couture (tout un monstre à abattre) ainsi que mon débarras. Malheureusement je n'ai pas pris de photo de ma cuisinette avant d'y faire le travail afin d'apprécier ce qui y a été fait.

Ceci est une petite partie du processus, c'est un sac pour des pinces à lessive pour mon séchoir mural. Je l'ai créé après avoir observé quelques instructions en ligne pour en faire. Il est fait d'une seule bande de tissu plié et cousu, un ruban biais à l'ouverture, un goujon au haut ainsi qu'une bande en carton au bas qu'il garde sa forme. L'ouverture qui baille m'énerve, je sais que j'ai du velcro à coller quelque part et je l'utiliserai afin qu'il reste fermé. Mais à part ça, je suis satisfaite du boulot.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home