Saturday, September 26, 2009

i-87


For years I've been driving down the I-87 and every time I'd see this sign, I wanted to take a picture. Last weekend I went down to NYC with my mom to catch a musical and play tourist and on our way back, I stopped the car to take this shot. Muggles probably don't understand why.

Cela fait des années que je voyage le long de l'I-87 et à chaque fois que je voyait ce panneau, je me disais qu'il fallait bien qu'un jour je le prenne en photo. Le weekend dernier j'ai été à New York voir une comédie musical et faire la touriste et au retour, j'ai arrêté la voiture pour prendre une photo. Les moldus doivent se demander qu'elle est l'intéret...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CarlaF-in Atlanta said...

Love the picture!

CarlaF-in Atlanta and a Harry Potter fan :)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home