Sunday, July 19, 2009

HP6

Sigh, I tried, I really did. I was hoping that going into the movie with the negative buzz from HP fans would help me actually like it (when I go to a movie with low or no expectations I usually end up liking it, hence my liking Steven Seagal's Under Siege movies but that's another topic). Anyway, I was disappointed this movie but to be fair, when they announced that David Yates would be back as the director (and not Alfonso Cuarón who did The Prisoner of Azkaban) I was already turned off. To me it wasn't cohesive, it was all over the place. I suppose that a Lord of the Rings fanatic probably has the same misgiving withe Peter Jackson's version. Sigh, here's hoping for HP 7

PS: Draco is growing up quite nicely...

Vraiment, j'ai essayé d'aller voir le film avec l'esprit ouvert, malgré les murmures négatifs des fans du livre. En général lorsque je vais voir un film avec attentes négatives, je finis par l'apprécier (tel que quelques chef-d'oeuvre de Steven Seagal mais ça c'est un autre sujet). Tout ça pour dire que j'ai été déçu par ce filem quoique je l'étais depuis longtemps lorsqu'on a annoncé que David Yates (et non Alfonso Cuarón qui a réalisé le Prisonner d'Azkaban). Le Prince de Sang Mélé manquait de cohésion, embrassait trop large. J'imagine qu'un fan de la trilogie du Seigneur des Anneaux a eu les mêmes sentiments pour l'adaption faite par Peter Jackson. Bon on peut toujours espérer que les deux prochains films soient de beaucoup supérieurs.

PS: Draco devient de plus en plus agréable à regarder avec l'âge...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger urbanknitrix said...

Oh no. I want to go see it. I hope to make it this week. I am waiting for my kids to get back so we can see it together. So not looking forward to it because of the drama.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home