Monday, July 06, 2009

Recycling/Recyclage

Found this by the curb last week. My thought, turn it into a bench on which I'd sit in the winter to put on my boots.

J'ai trouvé ceci sur le trottoir la semaine dernière. Je pense le transformer en un banc sur lequel m'assoir l'hiver afin de mettre mes bottes.


Here it is after sandpaper, primer and three coats of paint. I also used the fabric that was my second choice for the roman blinds I posted earlier. As for using this as a bench, humm, I don't think so, too low and it kept sliding lower when I sat on it (no comment). So, I guess it will have more of decorative function. Pretty sure the cats will love lounging on it though.

Le voici après du papier abrasif, de la peinture de base et trois couches de peinture orange. J'ai aussi utilisé mon deuxième tissu choisi pour les rideaux romains que j'ai affiché plus tôt. Quant à son utilisation comme un banc, je ne pense pas. Il est trop bas et il baisse encore plus lorsque je m'y assoie (pas de commentaire) J'imagine qu'il sera décoratif. Je suis certaine que les chats aimeront s'y prélasser.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous toni in florida said...

What a lovely cat lounge you've made! And so thrifty!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home