Friday, April 18, 2008

Where's Waldo?/Où est Charlie?


Une artiste de Vancouver a créé une version géante de personnage de Charlie, l'a mise sur son toit et invite les gens à le trouver à l'aide de GoogleEarth. Si vous souffrez d'insomnie, voici une bonne façon de vous tenir occupé.

A Vancouver artist has created a giant version of Waldo and placed it on her roof and invites the world to find it with the help of GoogleEarth. If you can't sleep, this would be a good way to keep busy...

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Lori said...

I think that's hysterical!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny! I guess on a slow day at work I now have something to do :O)

Oh yeah, I sent out the yarn on Saturday so you should be getting it soon. Enjoy!

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew that Waldo was called "charlie" for the French version of the game. would you happent to know why that is, topstichgirl?

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home