Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Help!/À l'aide

Je republie le msg pour corriger le lien de la photo de Foxy Brown, il était identique au premier.

I'm republishing to fish the Foxy Brown link, it was identical to the first one.

Je travaille toujours sur mon chandail en ce moment et je voudrais mettre un motif sur le devant mais je ne sais lequel choisir:

Lt Uhura de la première série Star Trek

L'icone des années 70 Pam Grier en tant que Foxy Brown

L'activiste Angela Davis (ou celle-ci)

Ou finalement Jimi Hendrix.

Quel est votre préférence?

I'm still working on my sweater and I'm about to start on the front but I want to put an intasia motif but I can't pick one:

The Original Star Trek's Lt Uhura

70's icon Pam Grier as Foxy Brown

Activist Angela Davis (or maybe this one)

And finally Jimi Hendrix.

Which do you prefer?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nik said...

I like either Jimmy or the second pic of Angela.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moi je trouve le deuxième choix très beau (mais la photo est la même que le 1er choix...) de toute façon, je suis sur que peu importe ce que tu choisiras, ce sera très beau!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my man and i vote for Lt Uhura

(and my man says if you go to the blogger dashboard, you can set up a poll on the side of your blog! i've never tried this new fangled contraption, but i htink he has)

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote Foxy Brown, but I also like Lt. Uhura.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home