Monday, October 02, 2006

iPod Nano armband/Brassard iPod Nano

I've put aside the Kublakahn hat for a moment for a more pressing matter. I, like K, have decided to bring my rear end back into a gym after a summer hiatus and I needed an armband for my iPod Nano to keep me motivated on the treadmill and I came up with this, made of felt, for about 5-6$. I'm working on the tutorial (looks like that's going to take longer than making the hat itself). Of course the armband is only useful if one has taken the time to charge the iPod's batteries...

J'ai mis de côté le chapeau Kublakahn pour m'occuper d'un projet plus pressant. Comme K, j'ai décidé de ramener mon derrière au gym après l'avoir évité pendant tout l'été et j'avais besoin d'un brassard pour mon iPod Nano afin de me garder motivé sur le tapis roulant. J'ai créé ceci, fait de feutre pour à peu près 5-6$. Je travaille sur les instructions pour comment le faire (et on dirait que ça va prendre plus de temps que de faire le brassard). Évidemment, un brassard n'est utile que dans la mesure que l'on prenne la peine de recharger les piles du iPod...

1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

Hurray! Kudos on going back to the gym! And I can't wait to see the hat in person...I love it!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home