Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New shirt/Nouvelle chemise

Since I'm having issues with the sizing of my Photobucket pictures, here's the link to see the finished shirt. I like it. I can't wear it yet on it's own because I gained an inch around the bust overnight (and I do mean overnight, you know, water retention) but with a sweater, I shouldn't come across as a skank. Next project's another shirt from New Look, 6407 this time, the blue one with the contrasting white cuffs and collar but mine will be a bit country with a plaid fabric (red, black and blue stripes on a white background) and a the contrast will be red.

PS: I also put the links for my other pictures in the last post.

Vu que j'ai de la difficulté à redimensionner mes photos de PhotoBucket, voici le lien pour voir la chemise terminée. J'aime bien. Comme d'habitude, je choisis toujours le mauvais moment (du mois) pour me faire des vêtements et là ben... j'ai la poitrine un peu plus volumineuse donc je ne peux le porter seul pour l'instant mais par contre sous un chandail, pas de problème. Prochain projet: New Look 6407, le modèle bleu avec les poignets et col contrastants mais le mien aura un thème un country, le tissu aura des rayures bleus, noirs et rouges sur fond blanc et la couleur contrastante sera le rouge.

PS: j'ai aussi rajouté les liens pour les photos dans le dernier message.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ohhhhh, i'm loving the 6407 look!
congratulations for persevering with the SO many tedious steps of a dressy, fitted shirt. Bravo to you.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home