Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Step 2: The template/ Étape 2: le gabarit

I've removed the muslin (obviously a simple coton fabric, not actual muslin) and I've transfered the markings on the kraft paper. The template will be as long as the last skirt I made. Now I have a template to make the skirt. The wholes are for hanging the templates with a hook, can't be folding and unfolding the kraft paper. For the skirt, I'll be using a Chambray fabric, I'll also add a ribbon that's actually a delicate flower embroiedery on a grey acetate background.



J'ai retiré la toile du mannequin et transféré les indications sur du papier kraft pour créé le gabarit. Il sera aussi long que la dernière jupe que j'ai faite. Les trous qui s'y trouvent sont là pour me permettre de suspendre le carton sur des crochets, ce qui est beaucoup mieux que de plier et déplier le carton. Pour la jupe, j'utiliserai di tissu chambray et j'y ajouterai ce ruban en décoration. C'est en fait un délicate broderie fleuri sur de l'acétate gris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home