Wednesday, July 26, 2006

T-shirt shug/Boléro t-shirt


I don't know why, I love to see the t-shirt recons on Craftster. I'm obsessed with trying to find a new thing to do. I saw a similar shrug at Old Navy the other day but they didn't have one in my size. It was made of a loose knit fabric and it looked easy to do so I walked over to the men's section and I go two XXL size plain T-shirts (they were a real bargain by the pair). Unfortunately I was not able to resist the knick-knack shelves they have put to tempt you while waiting to pay. Anyway, a few snips, some overlocking later and Voilà! a nice shrug. I rocked it today in spite of the muggy weather.


Je ne sais pas pourquoi, j'adore les reconstructions des T-shirts sur Craftster. Je suis obsédée d'essayer de créer un nouveau truc. L'autre jour j'ai vu un boléro chez Old Navy fait d'un tissu jersey très léger et ajouré. Il n'y en avait pas un dans ma taille dans j'ai été faire un tour du côté des hommes et j'ai acheté 2 T-shirts XXL (ils étaient beaucoup moins chers la paire). Malheureusement, je n'ai pu résister aux babioles à portée de main mis juste à côté de la file d'attente. Ça fait que quelques coups de ciseaux, un peu de surjeteuse et Ta dam! un joli boléro. Je l'ai porté aujourd'hui malgré le temps très collant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just searched craftster for tshirt shrug and saw your showpiece...
LOVE IT!

It doesn't even look diy! I guess that's the point, huh? lol
But yeah, I especially love the sleeves- hot!

1:19 PM  
Blogger K. said...

it's really really nice!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home