Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Music to run to/Chansons qui font courir 06/06/06

AC/DC - You shook me all night long
Crash Test Dummies - Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead
Eric Pridz - Call on me remix
Taylor Dane - Can't get enough of your love
Christina Aguilera - Dirrty
Groove Armada - I see you baby (shaking that ass) (Fatboy Slim remix)
Dr Dre feat Snoop Dogg - The Boulevard
Salt-n-Pepa - Let's talk about sex

37.8 mins

Having AC/DC as a warm up was pretty cool, Groove Armada really got me going and Dr Dre really knows how to get the beat going. This mix kept me on the path for 40 mins. A miracle!

AC/DC a été très efficace comme entrée en matière, Groove Armada peut faire bouger n'import quoi et Dr Dre est toujours le maître de la basse rytmique. Je suis resté sur la piste cyclable pendant 40 mins. Un miracle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home