Friday, May 26, 2006

Stitch marker progress/Dernières nouvelles des anneaux marqeurs

Yesterday I was all set to block my shrug when I decided to try my hand at making a stitch marker, just one to see how it would come out and an hour later all of my fifteen markers were done plus a few extra. This a first. Look up the word "procrastinator" in the dictionnary and who do you see? Don't believe me? Anyway I hope I finish the shrug tonight but then the weather seems to have finally decided to warm up and maybe with that the urgency may be gone. Hopefully I'll get my hands on my battery charger soon and I'll will have taken pictures before I send them out.

J'ai voulu hier bloquer le bolero que j'avais fini de tricoter mais j'ai décidé d'essayer de faire un anneau marqueur. Une heure plus tard, j'en avais terminé un vingtaine, plus que le nombre qu'il fallait que je fasse pour l'échange. Une telle avance sur un projet est vraiment contre nature. La mienne faut dire. Justement je ne devrais pas non plus travailler sur le boléro mais sur les robes de filles d'honneur qu'il faudra que je termine bientôt. J'espère au moins ravoir mon chargeur pour la pile de ma caméra avant que je mettes les marqueurs dans la boîte au lettre.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

hi there. how did you make a stitch marker? i am mid-lace stole and need more markers. if it's easy i could make some!
love the russell crowe knits!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Karine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Karine said...

Hi Meredith: They are pretty easy to do, you could Google like I did, their are a few sites that show you how to make some though I made mine differently but not by much. I'm off to see some Mutant madness but I'll try to have my explanation on tonight if I don't come home too late or tomorrow...

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home