Sunday, May 14, 2006

Leaving on an airplane/J'ai volé un avion


Today I fly off to Calgary for the week. Nadine has given me an address for a LYS over there and I found a few more on the Woolworks site. Will most likely go because my shrug is coming along fast. I was so lucky my friend cleared out her grandma's attick a couple of years ago because I got some needles, some plastic, that I had put aside but never thrown away and even more lucky, the set included the sizes I need for my current project. I have to say though that the one place I'm will be visiting for sure will be Smilin' Buddha Tattoo parlor. Kids, once you get a tattoo, all you can think of is getting some more. I got my first one 9 years ago, my second two years ago for my B'day and I'll be doing that again and since I heard that that place is one of the best in the world, I may as well check it out.

Je pars ajourd'hui en avion pour Calgary pour la semaine. Nadine m'a donné une addresse pour un magasin de fil de tricot et j'ai ai trouvé quelques autres sur le net. Il est certains que j'y ferai un tour car mon projet actuel progresse à vive allure. Il y a deux ans, une amie qui vidait le grenier de sa grand-mère m'a remis toutes sortes d'aiguilles de tricot, certaines en plastique. Heureusement que je ne les ai pas jetées car il s'y trouve les deux grandeurs dont j'ai besoin pour mon projet actuel. Mais l'endroit qu'il est certain que j'irai faire un tour est le salon de tattouage Smilin' Buddha. Lorsque vous vous faites tattouer, la première chose à laquelle on pense sera le prochain qu'on se fera faire. J'ai eu mon premier à 21 ans, m'en suis fait faire un autre il y a deux ans pour mon anniversaire et là j'en veux un autre. J'avais ouïe dire que ce salon en un des meilleurs au monde donc je me dois d'y aller.

1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

Yaaaay tattoos! Thanks to you, I've also decided to make that shrug, I like it a lot! Have fun in Calgary, don't get hit by a cow or something!!!!!!!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home