Sunday, May 07, 2006

Problem solved/Problème réglé

As you can see, my blog is back to the way it supposed to be. I found help on the Google discussion group : Blogger help group in the subgroup: something is broken. Apparently my problem was far from uncommon and after trying several of the solutions made to other people and not having any luck, I posted my problem and within an hour I got several suggestions. One person actually made tests to make his (or her) ideas worked...

Comme vous pouvez le constater, mon blogue est de retour à la normale. J'ai trouvé de l'aide sur le forum de discussion Google: Blogger help group dans le sous-groupe something is broken. Apparemment mon problème était assez commun et après avoir essayé les solutions proposées sans succès, j'y ai posté le mien et dans l'heure j'ai reçu quelques suggestions. Un (ou une) de mes sauveurs a même fait des tests afin de s'assurer de la validité de sa proposition...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home