Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Foulard Bias Loop Scarf






Pattern/Instructions: Mohair Bias Loop
Yarn/Fil: Louet Merlin 60% linen/lin 40% merino wool/laine mérinos
Time require/Temps requis: I think a couple of weeks/Environ une semaine je crois

A couple months ago, my baby sister asked where I could find patterns for eternity scarves for her mom to knit her.  Going through Ravelry I found the pattern for this scarf an, of course, I loved it. By looking at pics I figured out it construction and dimensions. By snooping on project notes I got the rest of the info I needed. This will definitely be a staple in my wardrobe this summer. and yes it was cold the day I took this pic.

I will very likely revisit this yarn again, I've finally overcome my phobia of knitted summer tops and there's a couple of Ts I'd like to make.

Il y a quelques mois, ma petite sœur m'a demandé de lui trouver des instructions pour un foulard en boucle pour que ma belle-mère lui en fasse un. En fouillant sur Ravelry, je suit tombée sur celui-ci et l'ai aimé aussitôt. J'ai pu en deviné la construction  et dimensions en regardant les photos de projets terminés et en ai trouvé le reste de l'info en fouillant dans les notes. Ce foulard fera parti de mes basiques cet été. Et oui il faisait froid lorsque j'ai pris cette photo.

Je réutiliserai très probablement ce fil bientôt. J'ai finalement surmonté ma phobie des tricots estivaux et il y a des T-shirts que je voudrais bien faire.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Original Wombman said...

This looks great Kari! I really love the color! I just finished a circular scarf myself but I'm not really sure how to wear it.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Amina said...

j'adore :)

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home