Monday, August 16, 2010

New cover/Nouvelle housse


I've had that ironing board for 15 years now. It's old cover was disgusting and the padding gave up a long time ago. The pattern I had is way too big and I didn't feel like playing around with it so I found these instructions. The only modification was that I overlocked the elastic on the cover. I think I will get those clip thingies to pull the cover tight.

Cela fait 15 ans que j'ai cette table à repasser. Sa vieille housse est dégoutante et le molleton a rendu l'âme il y a fort longtemps. Le patron que j'ai est beaucoup trop grand et ça ne m'intéressait pas trop de le modifier donc j'ai utilisé ces instructions à la place. La seule modification a été de surjetter l'élastique à la housse. Je vais essayer de trouver ces trucs à pinces afin de tirer sur la housse pour qu'elle soit plus serrée.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Cute cover and being the ironing fiend that I am... that would have me ironing just to be ironing...lol

7:52 PM  
Blogger Nik said...

how cute is that?!!!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home