Saturday, August 07, 2010

Odds and ends/Un peu de tout


I love using my revamped cutting table to iron but it's not always practical. At first I considered McGyvering a small ironing table but smartly I figured that making some hams would be much easier. I had to dig way back in my pattern collection to find these, McCall doesn't even make it anymore.

J'aime utiliser ma table de couture pour le repassage mais ce n'est pas toujours très pratique. J'ai pensé m'en fabriqué une petite table à repasser mais j'ai eu une meilleure idée en décidant de me faire des jambons. J'ai du fouiller assez loin dans mes patrons pour le trouver, McCall n'en fait plus.

Last night I finally got over my desire to spend every woken moment in my sewing room. Instead I put my swift together and wound a skein of Cascade Eco wool. The cake got so big I had to remove it form the ball winder to finish winding the rest of the yarn.

Hier soir j'ai finalement décidé qu'il était temps d'arrêté de passé tout mon temps dans la salle de couture. J'ai donc embobiné du EcoWool de Cascade pour commencé un projet de tricot. La balle est devenue si énorme que j'ai du en faire deux.

With the EcoWool I'm making this kimono sweater. At the top of the pic you can see the shawl I finished weeks ago that I've finally decided to bloc.

Avec le EcoWool je suis en train de faire ce chandail kimono. Au haut de la photo vous pouvez voir le châle que j'ai terminé il y quelques semaines que j'ai finalement décidé de bloquer.

I finished this cable scarf last year and am now blocking it. I still want to make Brooklyntweed's Dryad.

J'ai terminé ce foulard à torsades l'an dernier et suis finalement en train de le former. Malgré tout je voudrais faire le modèle Dryad de Brooklytweed.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Your tailoring set is beautiful... never thought I'd say that... but they are - love the print.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home