Saturday, January 24, 2009

At this point/En ce moment


Pieces are cut and about to be put together. Don't worry about that pile of triangles, it's actually a stack of each row that I've stiched together and I put a piece of masking tape at the back to identify the row number.

Les triangles ont été coupés et sont sur le point d'être assemblés ensemble. ne vous inquiétez pas pour le tas de tissus à droite, en fait il s'agit des pièces de chaques rangées, assemblé ensembles avec quelques points et indentifiés pour que je sache de quelle rangée il s'agit.



Un chaussette Sugar Maple de terminée.

One Sugar Maple done.


One repeat of the Henry scarf pattern done, 6 more to go. The yarn by the by is Robyn's Flock of Feathers in Kiskadee.

Six autres de répétitions des instructions pour le foulard Henry à faire. Le fil est Flock of Feathers dans les couleurs Kiskadee qu'on trouve chez Robyn.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali P said...

I love the colours you are using in the quilt. I haven't really quilted since I moved here and have been feeling the itch to have my machine serviced and get snippin' some of the fabric stash.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home