Thursday, January 10, 2008

Step 3/Étape 3

Step Three: Make 108 inches of piping


I've been inactive since I finished Jane (seriously, I love it more and more everytime I wear it) but I've finally started on the Sophia. Seriously I've never cut so many pieces of interfacing before. Anyway, after all that cutting I've finally got some sewing done.

Étape trois: coudre 275 cm de cordon passepoilé

Après avoir à peu près fait depuis que j'ai terminé Jeanne (que j'adore de plus en plus à force de le porter) j'ai finalement commencer à travailler sur Sophia. Je n'ai jamais tant coupé d'entoilage pour un projet. Après avoir tout cette coupe, j'ai finalement mis en branle ma machine à coudre.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah!! Amy Butler! I can't can't to get my patterns for this. I have the same fabric in red. I love it. Can't wait to see yours!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Very pretty

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home