Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dear Santa/Cher Père Noël

So, humm, well, I decided to keep the yarn I was going to give to my step mom and got her a Lush gift basket instead. I mean, personally I would be happy receiving either present anyway and besides, I don't know if she would be happy with the colour I got her anyway, she is part Buddhist and they have a lot of rules for this sort of stuff. OK sure I will swap the chunky yarn for a sportweight because I prefer lighter weight sweaters but really, am really that bad a person...?

Fait que, oui ben j'ai décidé finalement de garder la laine que j'ai acheté pour me belle-mère et lui donnerai ce ensemble cadeau Lush à la place. Moi-même j'aurais été contente de recevoir l'un ou l'autre et de toute façon je ne sais pas si elle aurait apprécié moin choix de couleur, elle est en partie Bouddhiste et ces gens-là on beaucoup de règles pour ce genre de chose. C'est vrai que j'échangerai la laine pour un fil moins gros car je préfère les chandails plus légers mais quant même, suis-je une si mauvaise personne...?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Virtuous said...

Haha! Not at all!
Enjoy your fiber! :o) Look forward to seeing the sweater!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home