Friday, December 14, 2007

Another horror/Une autre horreur


Well, I've been busted by Eagle-eyed Jenn. While working ont the scarf, I had made an extra twist on the one of the cables at some point and I had thought of blogging it but I changed my mind. I thought about dropping the sts to fix it but in the end I figured that no one would notice besides me. I did double check the pic to see if it was there but I didn't notice it. Of course the daughter of an optometrist has better than perfect vision.

Si vous regardez la photo avec attention, vous verrez que une des colonnes de torsade en a une de trop. Je l'avais remarqué pendant que je faisant le foulard mais j'ai décidé que sûrement je serais la seule à la voir mais sans compter sur Jennifer, la fille d'une optométriste. J'avais pensé faire tomber les mailles pour corriger ça mais finalement j'ai décidé de la laisser tel quel. L'ironie est que j'avais vérifié la photo pour voir si l'erreur s'y trouvait.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KimT said...

still looks great to me!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home