Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've been linked/Mes 15 minutes de gloire

I can't believe it, my Lucy scarf has been linked on both Craftzine and Not Martha! I had a few comments today on that post and at first I thought the posters were coming from Craftster. I also had a question sent to my email address so I decided to google "Lucy scarf" to see who else mentioned it and I found the link on Craftzine. They even put up my barely smiling face on there. Then I went on Statcounter where I keep track of my visitors, saw a massive jump on my numbers that I assumed was due to that mention but when I clicked on "came from" the first thing on the list was Not Martha. I'm used to see a little spike in my number of visitors when I post on Craftster but nothing like this. Happy dance.

PS: A quick note though, I've actually made a clarification on the pattern, nothing major.

Je n'arrive pas à y croire. Mon foulard Lucie a été mentionné sur non pas un mais deux blogues sur internet et non pas les moindres: Craftzine et Not Martha! J'ai eu quelque commentaires aujourd'hui sur ce message et je croyais que mes nouveaux visiteurs m'arrivait par Craftster. J'ai aussi eu une question via mon courriel et donc j'ai décidé de chercher "foulard Lucie" sur Google pour voir d'où me venait toutes cette attention et j'ai vu le lien sur Craftzine. J'ai ensuite été aussi voir dans mon compte StatCounter (qui suit à la trace les activités sur mon blogue) et faut voir à quel point mes chiffres ont explosés. En allant voir dans la section qui m'indique d'où viennent mes visiteurs, j'ai constaté qu'ils venaient de Not Martha. La joie que dis-je l'euphorie. D'habitude le nombre de visite augmente lorsque je met un projet sur Craftster mais jamais à ce point.

Suite au courriel, j'ai fait une petite modification pour clarifier les instructions (en anglais surtout).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Peacock Chic said...

Congrats on the shout outs!! I saw the post on Craft's blog and thought it was sooo cool!! Enjoy your 15

12:16 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Congratulations!!!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home