Saturday, March 03, 2007

Stitch marker swap/Échange d'anneau-marqueur

I'm a bit late announcing this but the Knitting Mama is organizing a stitch marker swap. I participated in her first one and I got some cool stitch markers, I skipped the second because I was doing the Dollar swap on Craftster and now I signed up for the third one. You can write to her at graphicdesignchick@hotmail.com to her to sign up, the deadline is March 15th to sign up and March 31st to mail you stuff. You can go here for all the details. I made my own tut when I made mine but I think this time I'll try his technique this time, so simple. Or maybe these. So many possibilities...

La très chère Knitting Mama organize un échange d'anneau marqueur. J'avais participé au premier qu'elle avait organizé, j'ai laissé faire le second car je participas à l'échange de magasin à 1$ de Craftster et cette fois je participerai au troisième échange. Vous pouvez lui écrire à graphicdesignchick@hotmail.com (elle comprend le français) si vous voulez y participer, la date limite pour s'inscrire est le 15 mars et il faut que le tout soit envoyé d'ici au 31 mars. Les règlements (en anglais) sont ici. J'avais fait mes propres instructions mais je crois que cette fois soit que je ferai comme ceux-ci ou ceux-là. Tant de possibilités...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home