Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dear whomever/À qui de droit

I hope you enjoyed using my credit card for some fun. Going the movies, fuelling, fuelling and more fuelling... Now, I have to say that I'm a bit worried about the amount of gas purchased. I mean about 500$ worth in less than a week? Seriously I hope you trade in your Hummer/Escalade/Navigator for something more eco-conscious like those cute little Yaris' or if you really want to stand out those Smarts are adorable and won't cause the polar bears to drown in the melting ice caps. And besides, any girl passed a certain age would assume that you are lacking in certain departments if you own such a monster though I'm assuming that it's a rental. Now thanks to you I can't indulge in my yarn addiction (well, after yesterday's folly I've put myself on probation anyway, until the next payday) nor can I even consider buying music on iTunes or get some more of those lovely Anita Grant hair products. Quite simply, you've been a nuisance and will continue to be while I deal with the credit card company to get reimbursed. Please don't do it again.


J'espère que tu as apprécié utiliser ma carte de crédit. Le cinéma, gazer, gazer et encore gazer... En fait, je dois avouer que ton niveau de consommation d'essence m'inquiète sérieusement. 500$ en à peu près une semaine? J'éspère que tu troqueras ton monstre utilitaire sport pour un de ses petits modèles adorable tel que la Yaris ou encore mieux, la Smart, deux véhicules que ne feront pas fondre la calotte polaire à une vitesse folle. De toute façon, toute femme passée un certain âge assumera que tu dois certainement manquer de ... confiance en toi pour posséder un tel engin, quoique j'assume que tu la loue. Grâce à toi, je ne peux satisfaire ma dépendance à la laine (bon ok après la follie d'hier je me suis mise sous probation anyway, jusqu'à la prochaine paye), je ne peux penser me procurer de la musique sur iTunes ni même m'acheter d'autres produits Anita Grant pour mes cheveux. En résumé, tu as empoisonné ma vie, sans compter touts les emmerdements pour me faire rembourser tout ça. Alors je t'en prie, ne recommence plus.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Oh shit! I hope you get reimbursed. That must suck dealing w/the company!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Ali P said...

Holy stinkin' bad guys!!!! that just so ROTS. I hope you get through and reimbursed ASAP and without any lasting emotional scarring.
And I hope that they, whoever was so heinous, gets theirs.
'What goes around, goes around goes around..Comes Arouuuuunnnd..."
Betcha they are driving along, singing that and are oblivious to the obvious karma implications they themselves have created. Dumbasses. I hate theives so much.....
Oh dang...KARMA...

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh crap! and i just saw you too! that sucks. they will get theirs...

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home