Sunday, January 07, 2007

Topstitchgirl.com

I am now the proud owner of Topstitchgirl.com. What will it change to your day? Nothing except maybe make your typing (and mine easier). Besides, all it will do is redirect you to my Blogger anyway so really hummm, ok, as soon as I find a good reason to have this address I'll get bact to you. In the mean time, here's a bit of hilarity, the alternate name the domain provider suggested. I like the first and last ones the best I think, maybe I should buy them to sell to a med student or something...

TOPSUTUREGIRL
HOTSTITCHGIRL
TOPSTITCHWOMAN
TOPSEWGIRL
FULLSTITCHGIRL
TOPTAILORGIRL
TOPSTITCHBABY
BESTSTITCHGIRL
TOPSTITCHTEEN
HOTSUTUREGIRL

Je suis maintenant la fière propriétaire de Topstitchgirl.com. Ok bon, ça ne changera rien à votre vie sinon que de vous sauvez quelques secondes de dactylo. De toute façon, vous serez redirigé ici. Donc pourquoi avoir fait ça? Humm, sitôt une bonne raison trouvé, je vous laisserez savoir. En attendant, si vous comprenez bien l'anglais, vous pourrez voir ci-haut la liste des noms alternatifs que le fournisseur d'addresse m'a proposé. J'aime bien le premier et le dernier, je devrais peut-être les prendre pour les revendre à une étudiante en médecine.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home