Thursday, January 04, 2007

O-Wool, Oh my!/Du fil à retordre

I couldn't resist the getting some stuff from the yarn pushers. I bought two hanks of O-Wool (unfortunately the color is not rendered right, it's a deep shade of my favorite neutral). 100% Merino. Since I lost my Julia hat, I'll need a new head cover though the KK has been doing a fine job of it, until the wind picks up. I'll make a Rachel out of it. More on that in a later post. I also got these two 2-mm circs (teeny tiny). And since it's been a while since I've done socks, as soon as I finish my current project, I'm going to cast on for Eunny Jang's Bayerische socks, two sock at once, Woohoow!

Je n'ai pu résister acheter des trucs chez les pushers. J'ai d'abord acheté ces deux écheveaux de laine (malheureusement, la couleur n'apparaît pas correctement ici, c'est une teinte très foncée de mon neutre préféré). 100% Mérino. Vu que j'ai perdu ma tuque Julia, je devrai m'en faire une autre bien que le KK fasse un bon boulot, sitôt que le vent se lève oubliez ça. Je me ferai une tuque Rachel, à suivre. J'ai aussi acheté ces deux aiguilles circulaires de 2 mm (microscopique). Si que mon projet actuel terminé, je commencerai les chaussiets Bayerische Eunny Jang. Et ce sera alors l'occasion pour une autre leçon de tricot.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

The O-Wool is just gorgeous. I was sitting next to it last night, a FULL table next to me. I had to resist though, since I already bought yarn from them (sock yarn, Opal) and plan on buying some cascade from them as well! I just love their stuff!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home