Thursday, December 21, 2006

Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows

That is the title of the last Harry Potter. Could it have something to do with the horcruxes? I will, from now on, stay away from Mugglenet and other fan sites. And I will do my best to avoid the hype around the next book. If I can ignore everything about the current hockey season to the point of being surprised that they're talking about the Cup as an actual possibility, I can ignore all things Potter. I got a dead on theory about the Half-Blood Prince last year and I don't want it to happen again. I'll have to plan my vacation around the release though, still no clue as to when. I will however reread all of the books, apparently the Chamber of Secrets has important clues for about the last one. While trying to find alternate translations in french I also thought there could be a link to the Death-Eaters or maybe the dead like Harry's parents or Dumbledore himself). Do I have other stuff to do? Why yes.

C'est le titre du prochain Harry Potter. Poudlard.org donne ces trois choix comme traduction: Harry Potter et les Mortels Sanctifiés, Harry Potter et les Sanctuaires de Mort, Harry Potter et les Reliques Mortelles. Humm... La deuxième option ne fait aucun sens mais le dernier il me semble trouver un lien avec les horcruxes. On pourrait aussi ajouter Les consécrations mortelles ou Les cadavres ou dépouilles sanctifiés (un lien, seluon moi, avec soit les morts qui reviennent comme Dumbledore ou les parents de Harry, à moins que ce ne soient les mange-mort...)... Ai-je autres choses à faire? En fait oui pourquoi? Une chose est certaine, je prendrai soin d'éviter les sites des fans finis au cas où il y en ait un qui sort une théorie qui colle trop à la réalité. C'est ce qui est arrivé l'an dernier avec Le Prince de Sang-Mêlé.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

I am on the email list for amazon to let me know when I can pre-order.Is there a date yet though, do you know when it's supposed to arrive?? I'm going to see if I can google it. I didnt even know the title! Thanks for sharing! What happened to you last night - you didn't come knitting!!! We missed you!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this book to be released.... I hadn't heard the Chamber of Secrets revealed some clues about the latest book - I'll have to go back an reread it!

7:26 PM  
Blogger K. said...

Apparently, I've heard rumours that it should be out on the 7/7/07...can't wait for it!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Karine said...

That 07/07/07 is unlikely because it's too close to the HP5 movie release. Most likely closer to Halloween.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home