Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dollar store knit/Tricot de Dollarama

My current knit project. No you wont see more of it since it's two of the items I'm making for the dollar store swap. Yes two. I wanted to learn how to knit two socks on one circ but that know how seems to be the domain of a book and CD peddler. I did come across a few lessons on how to do it to two needles, another knit trick I've learned this year, this week in fact. But these won't be socks.

Mon projet de tricot sur lequel je planche en ce moment. Et non je n'en montrerai pas plus, ce sont deux items que je fais pour le projet d'échange de magasin à 1$. Je voulais apprendre à faire une paire de chaussettes sur une aiguille circulaire mais il semble que ce soit le domaine exclusif d'un vendeur de livre et de CD. J'ai par contre trouvé comment faire sur deux aiguilles circulaires, un autre truc tricot que j'ai appris à faire cette année, cette semaine en fait. Mais ceux-ci ne seront pas des chaussettes.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

I have a link to how to do one sock on one circ, here's the link...http://www.tostetoes.com/twosocksoneneedle.htm

12:42 PM  
Blogger Karine said...

Thanks for the link. The worst part is, I think I had seen this site but for some reason I dismissed it...

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home