Friday, January 05, 2007

New Knitscence/Le Knitscene nouveau

Français plus bas

My Holiday vacation is almost up, back to work on Monday. After nearly losing a lung to incessant coughing (usually early in the morning) for the last eight days, I just realized that it wasn't just the fact that I've been cozy with my furballs all this time (and yes I've actually been out of the house, especially during yesterday's apocyliptically balmy weather) no, this morning I had this epiphany: I've barely had any liquids the whole I've been here. This is usually the case when I'm on vacation, but it hits harder in the winter since the windows are closed this whole time. Of course, now that I'm almost back to work, the symptoms have almost subsided. In other news, apparently the new Knitscene has been out for almost a month now. The projects seem to have a retro theme this time. But I think there's enough interesting projects to invest in a copy. Now if you excuse me, I'm off to the Home Depot to get the material for my swift.


Sur les deux semaines qu'auront durées mes vacances des Fêtes, j'ai passé les 8 derniers jours à cracher mes poumons. Ce matin j'ai eu cette illumination: je me suis rendue compte que pendant tout mon temps à la maison, je n'ai presque pas bu d'eau. Pas besoin de chercher la cause ailleurs, à part le fait que j'ai fréquenté mes bibittes à poil pendant tout ce temps (j'ai quand même mis le nez dehors de temps en temps, comme durant cette chaleur apocalyptique d'hier). Au moins je ne suis pas en train de mourir comme Patrick Lagacé. Ça m'arrive tout le temps lorsque je suis en congé l'hiver, les fenêtres fermées n'aident pas ma cause. Évidement, maintenant que je suis presque de retour au boulot, les symptômes commencent à disparaître. Autre sujet, il paraît que le Knitscene nouveau est en kiosque depuis la mi-décembre. Les modèles semblent avoir un thème rétro cette fois. Il me semble qu'il y en a d'assez intéressents pour en justifier l'achat. Maintenant si vous m'excusez, je vais chercher le matériel pour me faire un bobinoir.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

go. Now. and get something to drink.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home