Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Let's play tag

Well Kadi has decided I had to spill the beans about myself so here goes:

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:

1. Seamstress at a downtown store (A very brief foray in fashion)
2. My current occupation as Army girl (11 years and counting)
3. General help at several factories (never again)
4. Phone answerer for a pizza delivery place (if you dont know where you live, you can't expect to get your order in due time...)

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:

1. The Usual Suspects
2. Star Trek Six: The undiscovered country
3. Le dîner de con
4. And for a very recent release: Munich (Great movie if you're not bothered by it's politics and more especially for Eric Bana, the new object of my affection...)

Four Places You Have Lived:

1. Haiti
2. Montréal-Nord
3. Montreal (Rosemont)
4. My current place in Verdun

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:

1. Gilmore Girls (Unfortunately on cheap movie nights)!!!!!!!
2. CSI (Vegas and Miami)
3. Minuit le soir
4. Anything on HGTV

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:

1. Florida (Made the amusement park rounds...)
2. New South Wales, Austalia (That's like saying I vacationed in the state of Arizona but I've been all over the time zones there)
3. All over Belgium (the beer, the food, the beer, the history, the beer!!!)
4. My dad's place in NYC for most of my teenage summers

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. Entertainment weekly
2. Yahoo groups
3. Salon.com
4. Cyberpresse

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:

1. Sushi
2. Pizza (Worst then crack-cocaine...)
3. Almost all things Chinese
4. My mom's chicken or meatballs with a plate of rice and red kidney beans

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:

1. In my knitting chair watching TV
2. On a beach in St-Lucia
3. Any store where I can needlessly spend money
4. Can't be written about publicly...

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:

1. Mona
2. Nadine
3. Jo
3. Deawn

'T'is all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

You are such a trooper! Yaaaaaaaaay! I'm doing a little "go Karine dance" right now! hehehe

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home