Thursday, June 04, 2009

HMR

Last November a nasty cramp sent to the hospital. I think I told this story here already but anyhoo. While he was checking inside of me to see what was wrong, a burst ovarian cyst, the radiologist looked on the other ovary and saw an orange sized cyst. Well, it's coming out this Friday. At best I'll be resting for two weeks, worst six, depending on how they get it out. So to keep me busy in the mean time, I stopped by the mega bookstore and stocked up on chick lit and the third instalment of the #1 Ladies' Detective Agency series. I thought I'd work on a pair of socks also but I decided to go for an easy scarf project. So, humm, well, yeah. That's it.

En novembre dernier, un terrible crampe à l'ovaire m'a envoyé à l'urgence à l'hôpital. Je crois que j'ai déjà conté cette histoire ici mais bon. Alors qu'il vérifié ce qu'il s'y passait, un kyste ovarien qui avait éclaté, le radiologue est allé voir ce qui ce passait de l'autre côté et y a trouvé un kyste de la taille d'une grosse orange. Ce vendredi-ci on me l'enlève. Au mieux, je ne serai au repos que deux semaines, au pire six. Donc pour me tenir occupé pendant ce temps, j'ai été dans une grand librairie cherché des romans de filles et le troisième tome de la série #1 Ladies Detective Agency. J'ai aussi pendé travailler sur une paire de chaussette mais finalement je travaillerai sur un foulard assez simple à faire. Faite que, ben... C'est tout.

8 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Karine,

Best luck on your surgery, but I'm sure you'll be fine! Hoping you have an easy & fast recovery.

Robyn

8:04 AM  
Blogger urbanknitrix said...

All will be well. Your very prepared - books and yarn. Let me know how you like the book I need a mystery to read and I have been on the fence with getting this. Right now I am reading Dickens and I need a break.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Nik said...

Good Luck with the surgery, hon. Are the detective books any good? I heard they were. Just wanted to hear you opinion.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Virtuous said...

I pray your surgery goes well and you heal properly. I luv how prepared you are!! :o)

Be encouraged and remember to let yourself heal!!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Amina said...

oh no!! Bon courage pour la chirurgie et je penserai bien a toi! Reposes toi bien ma belle. bisous

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the surgery! I am also glad you prepared properly with some knitting at your side :O)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Memeeflye said...

I wish you well Karine. I'll keep you in my prayers.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it goes well! Rest up and enjoy the time while you can.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home