Friday, December 05, 2008

Results/Résultats



Well, I didn't expect y'all to want to see the after pics. Anyway in the first three pics, this is what I looked like this morning after taking out the rollers, undoing the twists and messing around with the hair. I didn't like how it looked at the front so I pulled the hair back into a curly puff. Next time I do this I'll have to make sure that I won't be exposed to high humidity, like say a small spinning class room full of overheated people, almost immediatly after doing the hair. It had reverted almost immediately in an unpretty way at the beginning but by the afternoon (pic on the bottom right) it had frizzed up nicely.

To Chi-Chi: I thought I'd be sporting a fade forever because I liked it's ease of care. Then I started checking out the online albums showing what natural girls have been doing with their hair and that's when I decided to quit the barber.

Bon ben, je ne m'attendais pas à avoir des demandes de voir le résultat. Dans les trois premières photos, ce dont j'avais l'air ce matin après avoir retirer les roulaux et défait les mèches. Je n'aimait pas le devant et c'est pour ça que j'ai tirer mes cheveux dans un élastique. J'aurais du y penser à deux fois avant de me coiffer ainsi aujourd'hui, ma première au bureau dans une petite salle à transpirer avec d'autres gens dans un cours de spinning. Mes cheveux ont aussitôt commencer à revenir à leur état normal. Pas très joli au début mais rendu l'après-midi il s'est transformé en quelque chose d'intéressant (en bas à droite).

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

You look stunning, as always!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Sexy Mama that hair is too cute! What a great look for you!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Still Patrice said...

you hair is really cute! you wear it well :)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Memeeflye said...

Looks good! There is an easier way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZInve4LqQ8

9:56 PM  
Blogger The Original Wombman said...

It looks absolutely fabulous and I agree with Caroline in saying you look stunning, as alway!

Well, maybe in a few years I'll grow it out. It's just been so much fuss over the last few years, it's gonna take a while. :)

5:54 AM  
Blogger Nik said...

My dear, it is beautiful.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Karibana,

Because of your NP pic I'm actually sitting here putting sponge rollers (with end papers) in my head for possibly the first time since before I went natural (13 years ago). :)

While I like the results I get from a curly fro done with Soft Spikes, Soft Spikes aren't comfortable for sleeping. I'm hoping these (1.5" extra large) will work better.

10:37 PM  
Blogger WineGrrl said...

Very nice!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home