Monday, June 02, 2008

The game

1. model: karine, 2. Shakey's Pizza, 3. Ringu Rachel, 4. Beautiful old lady from Darap(Sikkim) village, 5. Eric Bana, 6. Ice tea, 7. Southern Caribbean Getaway, 8. tiramisu, 9. family love, 10. Untitled, 11. I'm not just a music freak. I can read too!, 12. Rusty Truck Saturna Island HDR

The concept:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into FD’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:

1. What is your first name? - Karine
2. What is your favorite food? - Pizza
3. What high school did you go to? - Collège Rachel
4. What is your favorite color?- Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush?- Eric Bana
6. Favorite drink?-Ice Tea
7. Dream vacation?- St Lucia
8. Favorite dessert?- Tiramisu
9. What you want to be when you grow up?- A mom
10. What do you love most in life? - Solitude
11. One Word to describe you.- Rational
12. Your flickr name- Saturna76

I haven' t done a Meme in a while. I first saw this on Peacock chic's blog followed by Stacysews' so I figured I'd try it. Go here for more details.

The hardest pick to chose was the fourth one that had to do with green. There were many cool choices but I really liked this one.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home