Friday, November 03, 2006

On the burner/Dans le fourneau

A quick look at one of the many projects I have on the burner at this time (including but not limited to the DvF skirt and the my dress for the office Christmas party, yes I have to start planning it already). This is the pullover (I know, drab green) I started working on last week. I've just finished the front but now I have to redo the neckline for the back because I decide to do a turtleneck that has a wide opening. The picture is not too clear but you can see the wavy cable I used for the waist band, it give the rib a nice texture I find.


Voici un des nombreux projets en chantier en ce moment (la liste partiel contient entres autres la jupes DvF et ma robe pour le souper de Noël du bureau, et oui il faut déjà y penser). Ceci est le chandail (je sais, je sais, encore du vert olive) que j'avais commencé la semaine dernière. J'ai terminé le devant et dos mais je dois refaire l'encolure de ce dernier car j'ai décidé de faire un col roulé avec une large ouverture. Ce n'est pas trop clair mais on peut voir la torsade ondulée que j'ai utilisée pour la bande de taille, il donne une petite texture à la côte je trouve.


1 Comments:

Blogger COLORADO BOB said...

I noticed your name ... Top stitchgirl, and clicked on ... I've made leather garments since 67'

Colorado Bob

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home