Monday, October 30, 2006

Kakhi

This was supposed to be a posting about my pullover I'm working right now but it's late and Blogger is not cooperating. Try and picture another olive drab sweater without the sleeves and a with a three inch waistband. I know, green again.

PS: I've won a ball winder on eBay from a guy in Sherbrooke. Says he put it in the mail today so I should get it by Friday.

J'étais supposé montrer mon projet actuel mais Blogger ne coopère pas et il est temps que j'aille me coucher. Imaginez un chandail vert olive sans manches avec une bande de taille de trois pouces. Oui, encore du khaki, foncé cette fois.

PS: J'ai gagné une bobineuse sur eBay d'un monsier qui habite à Sherbrooke. Il dit l'avoir mis dans le courrier cet après-midi et donc je devrais la recevoir d'ici vendredi.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ball winder is the first step girl! Next step - repeat after me - SWIFT! Hope to see you Wednesday night!

11:08 PM  
Blogger K. said...

sweet, ball winders rule!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home