Sunday, August 04, 2013



Black/Noir:  L'Oréal - Breaking Curfew #480
Red/Rouge: Essie - Too Too Hot

How do you like my Louboutin nails? A friend of mine posted these on FB as a joke but I loved the look so I pinned it, waiting for the day my nails will be long enough to do this. It would have been better for my nails to grow a little longer in order for the red at the back of the nail to pop more but I couldn't wait to do this tutorial. When I revisit this look, and there's no doubt in my mind that I will, I will use a white polish as a base coat for the under colour. The red polishes that I have are very translucent, here I have three coats and yet I feel it still looks muted but it could just be a lighting issue. Rather then use a true black on the upper side, I used one with red undertones for more depth. I'm already thinking of other colour combos to do this.

Comment trouvez-vous mes Louboutin? Un ami avait affiché un tuto sur sa page Facebook à la blague mais j'ai aimé l'idée et l'ai épinglé en attendant que mes ongles soient assez longues pour les faire. Il aurait préférable que mes ongles soient plus longues afin que le rouge paraisse plus mais j'était impatiente d'essayer. Lorsque je recréérai ce look, et il n'y a aucun doute que j'y reviendrai, j'utiliserai un verni blanc comme base afin que le rouge ressorte plus. Mes rouges sont très translucides et malgré le fait que j'en ai appliqué trois couches, je le trouve atténué mais il se peut que ce soit une question d'éclairage. À la place d'un vrai noir, j'y ai préféré un rouge trés profond pour le dessus. Je pense déjà à d'autres combos de couleurs à essayer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home