Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Our Lady Scandal/Notre-Dame-Des-Scandales



The World's ultimate working mom has touched down yesterday in my fair city and has already pissed off a few by slipping into her hotel without waiving hello to her fans. People, get over yourselves, she's not Céliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Anyway, am I the only one who sees another meaning in this picture? Yes I scanned it, couldn't find this picture anywhere online. I would have love to see her show but I figured it was best I save my money for my mortgage instead. I saw The Girlie show 13 (!!!) years ago at the Olympic stadium in the nose bleed seats for 50$. Unlike most of the people there, I had a greal oral experience...

Longtemps avant Paris, il y avait notre chère Madonna qui a débarqué en ville hier et s'est déjà mis quelques fans à dos car elle a préféré entrer dans son hotel par la porte d'à côté sans dire un mot à ses fans. Revenez-en, ce n'est Céliiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. En passant, voyez-vous faire certaines allusions dans cette photo? N'ayant pu la trouver en ligne, je l'ai scanné de mon journal. J'aurais voulu aller voir son spectacle mais je me suis dit qu'il valait mieux payer mon hypothèque à la place. Il y 13(!!!!!!) ans j'ai vu son spectacle au Stade Olympique pour 50$ du haut du poulailler. Contrairement aux autres spectateurs, j'ai une très bonne expérience orale euh, auditive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home