Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Togo to go/Au revoir les togolais


Well I finished the top of the hat. I cant believe what little time it took to do this hat. I was going to just line the earflaps with some of the yellow yarn leftover but I wanted to continue on this project for a little longer so I decided to make it reversible. I have enough yarn leftover to do that anyway but the "liner" wont be in fair-isle otherwise it will only be wearable at -45°C!. As for Togo, they've been eliminated officially today.

J'ai fini le dessus du chapeau et je n'en reviens pas à quel point ça s'est fait vite. J'allais simplement doubler les oreillettes mais finalement j'ai décidé que le chapeau sera réversible car je ne voulais pas avoir fini le chapeau si vite. Il me reste assez de fil pour ce faire mais la "doublure" ne sera par en fait à la fair-isle car sinon ce chapeau ne sera portable qu'à -45°C.ave enough yarn leftover for that anyway but the "liner" wont be in fair-isle (otherwise it will only be wearable at -45°C!). I guess the hat took as long as Togo's team to get eliminated from the World Cup...

J'ai fini le dessus du chapeau et je n'en reviens pas à quel point ça s'est fait vite. J'allais simplement doubler les oreillettes mais finalement j'ai décidé que le chapeau sera réversible car je ne voulais pas avoir fini le chapeau si vite. Il me reste assez de fil pour ce faire mais la "doublure" ne sera par en fait à la fair-isle car sinon ce chapeau ne sera portable qu'à -45°C. Ce projet fut d'aussi courte durée que la présence du Togo à la Coupe du Monde...

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgeo Armani said...

Hey!

I was just wondering how you got your sidebar fixed to be at the right.

Mine at the moment is at the bottom, and it is really annoying.

http://squeeze-tomato.blogspot.com

Thanks!!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home